Hydronic heating uses water instead of forced warm air to heat the occupancy area. It is known world-wide for being the most energy-efficient and healthy way to heat an area. An efficient central system heats the water which is circulated throughout a network of pipes to an outlet; radiator panel, in floor trench convector, in slab floor coil.
The benefits of Hydronic Heating are varied and many.
- Even heat distribution, no hot spots, warm draughts and smells.
- Reduces airborne contaminants, allergens and dust and doesn’t dry the air. It improves air quality and allows for a healthier occupancy area.
- It is the most efficient, as water conducts heat better than air. Improved heat transfer and distribution, especially with high ceiling rooms.
- Full user-control for each area with a thermostat, to improve individual needs.
- No operation noise.
- An array of design choices to accommodate different buildings types, sizes and individual preference.
- Uses far less energy than ducted heating systems, reducing carbon emissions and lowering carbon footprint.
- Economical and flexible way to control your energy bills.
- Safe for occupants, radiator panel does get very warm but will not cause burns.